Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trading Example

Almost everyday, I have been focusing on mastering the Forex market. I have grown pretty interested in making a living off of this stuff. It's very tricky and extremely difficult to obtain the rewarding life-style that can come out of it. It takes a lot of discipline and practice so in order words a lot of time and commitment to get to where you want to go. What's even more disheartening is that the majority of people who try this market end up losing! It's more like 95% of people lose in this market.

Without knowing proper concepts like money management and rules of engagement, one won't really have room to succeed. What's really the proper way when there are so many people trying it and how does one go about succeeding in this risky career? I don't know how I managed to claw out of those doubtful feelings and get closer to the gold waiting for me at the other side of the rainbow. I guess it's just a dream that I've been hanging onto which has allowed me to try to pursue this field. This is what my trading application looks like and after about one year of going back and forth with it, it looks really professional! It's like I just put it all together in one breath of fresh air. I don't know how I manage to do this.

The broker I found is a hybrid- meaning that it will both work and act against you depending on what type of trader you are. It can be very intimidating when starting off, so practice, practice, and practice to make this broker become your friend. Despite it being a hybrid, it offers some pretty decent spreads which I found so I'm trading 20 currencies with this broker and they are all under 4 pips. I believe that traders should have the comfort of not letting spread be a factor with trades so anything over 5 pips in spread should be considered negligible. There's plenty of trading opportunities and profitting chances with lower spreads.