Monday, October 8, 2012

Things Are Different

It's a small start for me now in that with every Facebook comment that I'm making, it's virtually affecting people in an intended way. The hard part was learning to control my anger I had with some people. It was really clouding my judgement in a way that I really was not pleased with. From writing about it truthfully, I found the degrees of burn that I was dealing with- what I mean is that, while feeling enamored about something I just let it all out on this blog while sticking to a few basics of being appropriate. Basically, I don't like cussing in writing or in speech period because it doesn't make me feel good about myself.

I don't feel great about bagging on people too or insulting them because thinking about those details makes me feel sick! I guess the only person I don't mind making fun of is just myself. I don't care how bad the person is now if he has a vendetta with me in how we portrays me as to others. I think it's pretty funny to laugh about too even if it's slightly off in a pretty vexing way.

I was compared to a tall person as a shorty or the other guy was seen as a giant. I started laughing! In the past, I would hide my sorrow. Now, I'm just learning that it takes great effort to live happily even if you are a tall person. The magic trick comes from making everything look easy, and I guess knowing a tall, successful, and handsome guy feels great with supporting him especially if he has a pretty warm heart with you. It's like being entertained in a way and losing ourselves momentarily while reflecting on human greatness. It seems to be part of nature to do this, so even if I hate it at times, I can't control what other people want to think.