Monday, October 8, 2012

Accepting Fate While In Denial

It's sometimes embedded in our hearts that when we deny something we're worried about it, it actually occurs- then what?! This is what I feel, if I approach this one property then I will be dealing with people who just hate me and will do anything in their power to get rid of me. The ironic thing is that the place is a church! Yeah, it's really funny to get this feeling from a religious group- they're a pretty sensitive bunch who gave up on me after being desperate about trying to change me.

I can't resist the urge to go there and cause a little social havoc. It's just too funny now to see them act up and call the cops on me. I'll be out of there before the cops arrive and maybe they'll try to sue me on grounds of just bothering them with appearing at their property. It's just too entertaining to feel the suspense of what's really going to happen. I'm really anticipating my arrival at that place one day once I have enough in order.

Yeah, if the judge officially tells me to stay off their property then yeah, I'll be laughing in person and say, "No problem, your honor; I was just bored and needed a little entertainment from some disturbed people." I'm really learning how to be this balanced and sought after individual now, and I guess that's a good thing to realize. I think this woman I'm trying to date really likes being pursued by decent men in general and enjoys the thoughtful comments people make about her. I feel little sad that I can't be involved in some fun and cute photos like she does and then posts on Facebook. Right now, it's really about exploring for me, so I'm glad that I'm interacting with her pretty positively- it's fun because I'm interested in her culture and upbringing right now. I really need to know what the women I'm interested are about and how it ties together with mutual desire or attraction.