Sunday, October 7, 2012

Growing Up Pains

I remember how much it sucked talking to a girl who looked like she was into you. I had this mentality that I had to protect my image at all costs and that if I didn't know what to do, then it was like don't do anything at all. It was really hard to open up and act when the opportunity positioned itself. I mean I had a pretty significant advance from two beautiful and morally conservative women. I took one look at them and noticed how tall they were and just couldn't fess up. I remember being with a girl smaller than me, and I felt like she was too short. Man, I was just so insecure about my height. Now, I'm just laughing about it internally and don't really care anymore. I think if she was too tall and she had some significant amount of mass on her then it would be pretty hard for me to keep her on her toes when she needs the support. I mean if it were to happen, I would have to do a lot of working out to get really strong then maybe I might have a good chance in keeping up with what I think a good husband should be composed of.

It seems like with how I am in stature and overall nature, I'm getting pretty fortunate to see some decent window of opportunity with pretty desirable women. I seem to be really monogamous and committed to one I like though.