Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dealing With Unwanted Thoughts

When we go around living in life sometimes and come across something that just bugs the heck out of you, in these moments it's just the situation that you want to get out of, while not caring about anything else. It's hard to control our emotions and to battle them because we just don't really put that much thought into it naturally and only try to bond with happy things like the selfish people we are.

I realize that my feelings and my eyes just might not feel great when I'm angry. I also realize that I might have trouble letting go of the thought because I would feel so trapped inside and tortured. I would just want to fight to get it out of my system. I understand that sometimes the people around me have these types of issues too, and I just never really put that much thought into what they might be thinking. It's like I placed the thinking mode into myself for awhile. It's sometimes pretty misleading to be self-absorbed about some things.

The issue at hand is to pretty much just move forward and make your best effort to do what you think is required for a better place in the world. It's also important to die to yourself, no matter how angry or depressed you are, and then function at being a great adult. If the situation doesn't go your way, then it's pretty much time to let it go instead of wearing yourself out and busting your thinking caps when you could be progressing with other important people in life.