Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What's On My Mind

I can't really just let the day go to waste by not applying these wonderful ideas formulating in my head. I really need to apply them by exercising them now. I'm going to have to just do the best I can with taking these baby steps and try to remember where I left off.

Let's see these are the interesting details I have in my head. I have a couple books on doing stretches to make yourself taller- I don't care if people think I won't get any taller and say that it's genetics. At least I have some motivation to do something healthy to my body each morning; it also hurts my chances because I don't care that I am a short person now. When people write on the Internet about how we need to be like 7 feet tall to attract other people, it used to hurt my feelings but now I'm laughing and seeing the actual humor in them. So in the morning, I will try these growth exercises- it actually works; I grew half an inch somewhere in my body permanently! Man, that is powerful stuff- just half an inch difference is wonderful.

I'm going to pop in one of those work out videos. I'm also going to eventually find time to improve my French- not literally, I meant a foreign language- my Asian culture. I really reek in speaking my parent's native language. I can read and write it and say stuff but I don't understand what's happening at that country most of the time because I didn't learn enough to be really proficient at it. It's a good thing I have this language software that is pretty entertaining to try out- okay, it gets really boring but I'm saying it's fun to learn from. It's just the potential in using the language by expressing yourself the way you want it and laughing at people who don't understand you because they only know English.