Friday, November 28, 2014

Becoming Practical

It looks like I'm going to be kicking the habit of a few things I notice bad about myself. I'm not specifically going into those details because I think it's better being left in the dark and only for my closest friends to know about.

I can reveal though that T.V. is starting to become an issue for me. I'm also noticing that I'm enjoying on reading about random stuff all over the Internet. It could be about people like today, I ended up reading about a former pilot who fought in the Vietnam War preventing a greater massacre from occurring even though there were people on his side against it. He was bashed by some of his superiors and Congressmen; however, he ended up being awarded the highest medal of honor the Army can dish out. It's called the My Lai massacre, which I read about after looking up on house arrest from Wikipedia. It was actually pretty fun to branch out like that from one topic to another and read up on exciting details.

I can sort of feel the sensitive nature that some would be keen to go crazy about. Yet, my mind dwells a little too much in an area that is quite distracting. I think I'm seeing that even though I'm going to get bored with something, it might actually be better to keep myself on a straight and narrow path. It's like a disease if I don't because then, I'm not really getting anything done right.

I get some flashbacks that I also feel embarrassed and want to start swearing over those instances to myself while no one is looking. It's something in that moment that I become very mindless and do something uncanny with myself.