Friday, November 28, 2014

Some Little Things

I scratched up my convertible on the bottom a little and it looks like the hood could use a brand new paint job. I guess the radio in my car is sweet too, and I could do a little updating for the GPS instead of putting it aside and not treating it that diligently.

I think I'm pretty mindless over my stuff these days, which is a little bad. I haven't really used the stuff I bought to maximal use, so maybe I'm not really meant to be a consumer then.

I think I need to just spend time and get used to a formal routine for myself and just accept that sometimes, there won't be much going on for me on most days that I want to be out there. I guess it should be motivation to keep on doing hard work and researching for a better outcome. One of my friends' brother has constantly been egotistical and likes to communicate with us in private about it. It's pretty funny, and I think he's being really foolish and can see that he isn't going too far in life.

I should just let up on the video games and T.V. whenever I'm with my closest pal. It's not really making my situation of getting bored any better. It only does a decent amount of providing me satisfaction of having a great friend to hang out with.