Sunday, November 30, 2014

Living Life


I'm starting to see how I could make a living and do some fun things while at it. I'm going to just be very patient with finding the right person to settle down with. I seriously don't care about the woman's appearance- she just needs to have the right personality and lifestyle that would be compatible for me. After all, it's about settling down now and if an ugly lady ends up putting on makeup and wearing the right clothes, then she's going to look pretty anyway!

I already know that I'm not that bad looking and actually have a decent amount of intelligence. That's good enough for me, despite me being short. I don't think being short really matters either now. If I date a taller lady and she doesn't mind, then I won't care either about it now. Who cares what people really think when it comes down to true love?