Monday, November 24, 2014

Won Good Amount of Trades

I invested in eight stocks today and ended up winning seven of them. Wow, it's really nice because it took me about a half hour's amount of effort to get it going. I thought I was going to end up losing those trades from following a pattern systematically, but it ended up going my favor. 

I'm still messing around with the stock market, so I only have about $2000 of my own money to work with. I'm just investing the bare minimum of $25 with binary trades. I ended up profiting $100 from just thirty minutes of work! I was on longer because I was worried about losing those trades, but I went for it this time because I was just curious about how my charts work.

I really have a system going that relies on support and resistance, candlestick patterns, moving averages, and an overall market sentiment that I receive from investing.com. It's been quite a ways for me to get this far for now. I'm going to try out the same methodology for about a whole month and see where I end up. I might be able to profit at the bare minimum on any given notice per month, which is pretty cool.