Saturday, November 1, 2014

Taking It Easy

I'm realizing that life is about just doing the best one really can I suppose. It's great that I have a close buddy I can just go do stuff with anytime. Even if it's just one best friend that I have going, it's better than none.

I've learned that to combat my anger and potential mental illnesses while also not getting in trouble, it's going to take me some invented humor. I have been really finding out a lot about who I really am. A few people honestly admitted to me that dating others helped them learn more about themselves. I haven't really forgotten that lesson.

Now I feel really happy about my developments and just confident in knowing that I can really ease the suspenseful discomfort some idiots feel with me by just telling personal jokes on the fly. I'm starting to laugh a whole lot, while doing this with a keen effort of meaning to stay honest. My sister accused me a lot about how I used to make stuff up. It really got to me, so I couldn't say stuff to her while we were arguing but now I realize that I was just putting up an effort to break free of my own imaginative walls that's been holding me hostage.

My buddy at the moment has trouble talking to women because he's first thinking inappropriately about them. Secondly, he feels uncomfortable from worrying too much about how he will go against his morals and give in to what he sees as bad. I mean he doesn't want to get caught up with the wrong person, while not seeing some warning signs. His emotions of liking a woman based on her appearances is so great that he sort of knows how bad it is and is worried about giving in while making a mistake. He ends up walking away from her because he feels unworthy.

His brother on the other hand is the polar opposite. He'll go after talking to women he thinks looks like a 10 out of 10. I believe that he's lucky that his senses can still keep it fresh like that. I really can't because I feel like no girl will ever be 100% perfect in the area of appearances. Yet, I'm about falling in love deeply with the person even through all the flaws and working it out.