Sunday, November 30, 2014

Storing Wealth


It's a lovely thing to be able to possess knowledge, confidence, patience, courtesy, and diligence. The saying goes "You reap what you sow." It's crazy how the Bible mentions that in a verse and that pop culture will still address those types of adages occasionally.

I think it first comes down to making a decision to what impacts your interests the most. Secondly, it's about carrying it out in the utmost effort. Distractions exist in life obviously, but sometimes we need those forms of entertainment so that we won't get so burnt out.

I haven't really been specializing in anything, but it looks like I've been basically writing for myself. I've been making this a habit in that basically, I would want to read this blog myself on a consistent basis. I still have some work to do get to that point obviously, so I really haven't reached my fullest potential yet. Also, this is something that I'm doing for fun while being like a lone wolf.