Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Goals To Reach



Okay, I'm going to let go of of wasting time and be about developing decent relationships with others. I guess reading books and researching on stuff while reading about interesting news is a good thing. A quote says that discipline is about doing what you don't want to do when you don't want to. Basically, you are being an idiot then if you are dedicating your life to passing some video game and not getting any money out of it. I guess it's okay then when you are a kid though and it's illegal to work at that age.

It's time for me to grow up and despite the joys and cool feelings that go with investing my time playing fun video games like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, I'm at the age where I can't invest in that luxury now. I would rather spend my time mingling with good people and growing in my faithful relationship with God while focusing on building a loving family.