Thursday, November 6, 2014

Managing Life Better

I realize that it's really easy to get lost in my train of thought from being all about sensuality! It's actually considered to be a sin because those moments where you are caught up in a selfish cycle while wasting time can end up being bad for you.

I just learned something crazy in that actresses who make their living off of being incredibly attractive are most of the time average or even slightly ugly ladies in real life. I noticed that even around my weird female friends too, who are not the prettiest sight at times but like to dress up sometimes with the make up to give you that wow factor!

Okay, this only adds more reasons to believe that it's not about chasing after the woman's youthful and fleeing beautiful appearances. I believe I can accept being with the right person now who I know I can develop a strong and loving bonded relationship. I really want to be a pleasing gentleman with her and do the best I can, without bothering her.

For this entire week, I've been just messing around while thinking about how I can improve and make my life better. I watched some incredible T.V. shows last night to feed my guilty pleasures. It was those survival reality shows. It's crazy how those survival experts perform to adapt to hazardous and natural environments with lack of resources, while battling hunger and thirst. I'm really inspired by it and want to learn it myself.

What I think about while watching those shows is how I'm this bottled up and selfish individual who has felt uncomfortable over people removing him as a friend on Facebook and then forcing me to not talk about it with them. It's really just a minor annoyance with people and if that's bothering me so much still, then should I go see a psychologist? People are going to try to come up naturally with giving advice. What I learned is that the problem with women are that they don't really want advice on fixing problems, they just want to be heard while venting their problems. Fortunately, my issue with those weird ladies is that it's not a huge deal in itself. I just had to take some time off to learn to not go crazy with my emotions and feel like I'm under control. It's helped from just willing to myself to think positive with a lot of strong confidence and looking for some laughs, no matter what I engage myself in. I'm ready now to deal with those poor and unfortunate souls who are misguided with their train of thought. I honestly would just stay quiet and not try to overreact if I did something selfish or didn't know about it and wanted to get mad at the same time. I guess I have the upper hand then as usual.