Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Making Use of My Time

I'm actually rooting for the Lakers to win man because I actually like their team. I don't care if they suck right now or for the whole season; they just have a nice team going with some rookies and decent players. I know from having done a little reading that they really suck at guarding the perimeter and give up almost the most uncontested 3-point shots in the league. I guess it's always been a weakness for the Lakers team for awhile.

Okay, so I've been watching reruns of basketball games when I'm off work and sometimes I just crash on the couch instead of changing. It makes a very awesome experience during the week! I'm starting to tap into my personal drives and realizing that being angry just doesn't make any dang sense.

I get that feeling of being mad and then my smart brain starts activating and then I go on cruise control to appease my anger without breaking the law or anything. I end up doing stuff to bug those passive aggressive people- I've been doing it since like the beginning of time, ever since I chose to take a more active approach to dealing with my frustrations.

I'm understanding that I'm bugging those idiots but at the same time don't feel any remorse for it now. They shouldn't be bothered by whatever the incident was to begin with because there really isn't any serious considerations. It's like if they forgot it ever existed, then there wouldn't even be any evidence for them to go crazy again.

They must be just sensitive in the wrong and crazy way and be the ones who go complaining in their own erratic ways. A common one I noticed while I'm around those people is that they start talking loud and explaining about something that bugs them. It really scares me when they do that. Yet, I guess if I can stick around and still talk to them even after all their craziness, then I can handle them up to this point.