Friday, November 28, 2014

Simple and Narrow Path

Even though I don't feel motivated emotionally, I do know mentally, physically, and spiritually what might be good for me. Therefore, if all my other senses are indicating the optimal direction then I shouldn't really be letting my feelings override everything like a silly and selfish person we could all be sometimes.

I guess it's something that I would like to call taking heart, and it's actually very rewarding to have kept a stable path for a long time and to feel content over it. It's like being a good man who ends up settling down while having kids to go with a beautiful and loving wife and then enjoying a long life.

What I notice about small churches is a possible flaw in that their emotions can take over and cause some setbacks; there's also a little deception and lack of necessity in the environment that could be taking place. Something about big churches that could be good is a very strong vision which has been blessed by influential people or God or maybe both!

I think a great, small church might exist in some parts of the world where the gospel is seriously lacking and by an extremely dedicated person who wants to serve God. I think churches in the U.S. could be based on personal needs and going shopping for it. I truly think that it's going to take personal effort with studying the details yourself and gathering information that's given to you to put together a working concept to find the truth or redemption that one was looking for. Being locked onto a feeling could be reinforcing and even feel so right that you don't want to give it up, but when the mind and spirit take over to see what's going on, then maybe, something truly happened that really shouldn't have.