Friday, November 14, 2014

GOALLLLLLL!!!

In a televised Spanish or Mexican soccer game, when a player of the team being rooted for makes a goal, the announcer goes really crazy and starts screaming "Goalllll!" and holds it for a few minutes. It's so funny because I remember that. I asked some Mexican friends about it, and they did the same thing while smiling with me about it.

I want to reach my goal, so that's what I'm referring to by writing this post. I asked my best friend if he thought I was annoying and then he said that no, I'm not and pretty much a chill person. My mind is a little displaced because a young woman in her twenties and likes to cuss quite a bit told me that I'm annoying to her and been that way for two years! She's been wanting me to stop messaging her because she's so bothered by it and says that I'm stalking her on Facebook. I really had to ask why after all that time, I'm still annoying to her?  I think I know the real answer to that one.

Anyhow, I'm looking to get back into trading again. I haven't done it for a few weeks now. I'm also trying to exercise into getting some very hard shaped abs and I'm trying to commit myself to doing some growth stretches. I guess I'm experiencing some laziness right now. I'm actually going after studying Network Security, Network Design, and computer programming right now. I'm going to go for being certified in those areas and then go looking for an assistant's position. I do have a computer science degree which is nice to begin with.

 Also, I'm planning on keeping up with reading the Bible. I just might finish off my thoughts of the Bible passages I read. I'm entirely not a pastor or anything and not even remotely a Bible student. I'm just going to keep it honest and if I don't know something, I'm going to admit it. If I'm making any opinions, then I'm also going to state that as well. Basically, for me anything that the Bible says pretty much goes and if some stuff makes me feel uncomfortable then I'm going to mention that too. I'm not going to hold back anything. Whether good or bad, I'm going to let it out.

Oh yeah, I do need a social life too so I definitely need to focus on that. It's a good thing that I can find stuff to do to keep myself occupied. I understand that with the way I socialize, it's really all about the person becoming annoyed in general, if something wrong is happening. With the person getting carried away and getting him or herself into a nightmarish world of Lala Land, I realize that's all I'm really been dealing with this whole time. I'm going to try to do my thing and snap them out of it, if it ever deals with me now and just continue to get better at socializing. I guess just by knowing the actual stuff underneath all of that horrific emotions getting plastered onto my face, it gives me some wiggle room to be a little more creative in getting them off their annoyed mood swings.