Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Simple Behaviors

I'm finding myself at a slight loss of maintaining this discipline of doing simple stuff to maintain myself. I feel very numb on the inside now and sometimes I get this buzzed feeling of doing something to passive aggressive people. They end up shouting at me and stuff like that, while tattle telling on me that I'm bothering them.

Anger is such a strong emotion and can be so deceiving at times. It's like afterwards, I feel like a messed up person having given into it. It's pretty simple with where I'm trying to be headed now.

I'm basically trying to live my life to the fullest and taking advantage of this precious time to do something that will benefit me. I have a lot of stuff to keep me busy at my disposal, but yet I don't focus on those things but strive to play some of those card games on Windows. I'm quite good at them too now from having messed around with them around for awhile. I think I need to research better and then plan my next steps while scheduling everything correctly and managing my time properly.

I feel so confident these days that it feels really good. I'm so happy for having finally reached that point.