Thursday, November 13, 2014

Getting Down Focus Power

With my insides wanting to tear me to pieces on rare occasions, on a daily basis I realize that my moodiness can be controlled by undiscovered biological mechanisms. If I'm not really thinking about anything and my brain just wants to become hyper-moody and I noticed it, then well, I don't have to get so mad about anything because it's just complete baloney!

I've learned a natural technique where I can just set aside the bad mood on a consistent basis now. It can be any negative emotion as well for me and by doing that I can just feel relaxed and focused with the utmost fashion.

I realize now that my mood might just randomly want to get a little agitated for no reason. I don't have to give into that feeling because it feels so weak! It's this natural state where you just accept the environment around you and then let go of the destructive mood and becoming so relaxed that working hard feels so easy! With having established a clear mind now, I feel like a winner and also very sorry for having bothered some people with psychological terrorism. It's all personal now and just between him or her and me. I don't need any help with it because of this calm and peaceful natural motives going on inside of me.