Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Portrait


This is an old photo of my best friend and me at a Halloween event at Queen Mary. It's where you go through some mazes featured on a ghost ship. It's pretty crazy how they make the boat inside claustrophobic by caving up space with props and hiding cast members in scary makeup on those corners. It's funny and a little entertaining for me to get a little startled. This is actually one of my first photos that I'm posting on this site after who knows, five years! 

I'm going to start opening up a little more because I'm a big kid now and fully grown up. I realize my own flaws and my obsessions from getting so mad at stuff sometimes. It's a good thing that I know what's going on now, which was driving me so crazy for awhile. I had to take some baby steps and it's like overnight after having those pieces come together, I had like this light bulb turn on inside my head. 

I'm the short one with a decent stocky build. I am stocky in person for a short guy but I've been accused of being stalky on Facebook by messaging people who I managed to get on their nerves. They were trying to help me out, but got flustered by me and then was like I want to tap out after bugging them so much. What their downfall is their lack of altruistic human character. For the longest time, I was letting it be their strong vantage point, so they are accustomed to shouting, cussing at me, and making uncontrolled remarks with lack of supporting content because they know I'll leave them alone from doing that. I just know that it's because I got on their nerves somehow after they were about trying to help me. 

The way to get around those people acting that way is to just keeping asking them "Why" questions dealing with their bad character and apologizing for bugging them. Once they stop responding to your "Why" questions, keep on repeating those "Why" questions and tell them you are sorry. The most important part of it all is to figure out the answers to those questions you are asking them first! If you don't and wait on their answer, it will drive you crazy.