Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Free Time Activity Choices

I'm going to exercise discipline and patience now. Just forget about my dumb emotions now and how I feel lost and stressed about things. I'm just going to live through it and breathe well enough to calm my biometrics down. Even with a pretty girl around, I'm not going go hyper with her. With a lot of bad comments people make, I'm going to just take it in and filter out my selfish emotions. I'm not going to go crazy over that stuff.

A lot of this stuff helps because of my purposed heart of loving Jesus. My faith is ever-growing and I'm learning to understand more of its foundation. It's this sense of peacefulness and rationalism going on at the same time for my heart. I just feel joyful about doing good things because of my faith in God.

Basically, I'm going to avoid playing video games and watching television much as possible. It causes me distraction and away from interacting while feeling connected to people. I'm also going to avoid reading up on professional athletes and celebrities too then; I just don't have the time for it anymore. Basically, I'm going to try to avoid reading so much of pop culture.

The problem I'm facing right now is that I feel this extreme boredom or distaste for what I think would be good for me. I also feel like I'm getting lost in transition with myself. I think I'm going to just live through it and treat it like they are some form of withdrawal symptoms for me, even if it takes a long time to get over. I prefer being nice about stuff. I understand that some people are doing it all wrong but don't want to change still. Maybe, I just don't belong in some areas and have been extremely lucky to end up in some situations.