Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Photo With A Female Friend


I put this photo up and it was fun. She was excited because I asked her to go with me to fly a plane. I ended up going with a girl because I was just in the mood for doing that. After taking a lesson with her and figuring that the teacher was going to give us our money's worth, she didn't want to go eat at any restaurant. It bugged me a little that she didn't want to go anywhere, but now I've found out that she's very picky and complains pretty often about anything in the restaurant from being picky. She even has a buddy that she can call and start venting while cussing in Chinese!

Anyway, I'm not revealing the woman's name. It's so funny because we are just friends. It was good times and I don't think I'm all that great looking of a guy. Oh well, it was just one of those days. She seems to be in a friendly and approachable mood with me. I can tell that she's cool with me, and it looks like she doesn't have anyone to settle down with right now.