Friday, October 31, 2014

End of a Crazy Month

What better way to finish off the month on this blog by finally posting the last one needed to catch up! This is day number 303 and now I'm all caught up. Wow, it's such a remarkable feeling with all of that perseverance I went through to finally get here. Wait, I have to keep going and it's like nonstop.

For now, I'm just going to try to keep to a minimum of just one each day now. I think I'll just find a way to cheat a little to post something good on here. Whatever it may be, but I know I've got a lot smarter over the years and learned to get by my stupid and crazy emotions! I might even start posting from my iPhone like I'm texting someone on here. Well, it is pretty convenient to be able to do that, but I don't see myself doing this on a daily basis because I might be roughing it outdoors somewhere for a few weeks or something fun and adventurous like that.

Let's be practical. It's nice to only spend a little time on here everyday to put anything that's good on my mind. It's not going to happen because something is always going to come up, but I've been so good at catching up, so I'm ready to let it happen now!