Monday, October 6, 2014

Real Way Trading Should Be Done

I did some reading on reviews dealing with Forex trading systems and now conclude that relying on them won't do you much good. The best way to be a trader, and this has been emphasized almost always but only by few numbers is to do it on your own. Sure, you could lose a lot of money from not knowing what you are doing but if you were able to research it on your own and then get better at it, then that's how it really should be.

Therefore, the trades I make and detail no matter how good and true they are on this site, is that no one should be really trading with my advice alone. The person should be finding out what works best if he or she is interested on their own. I'm not going to advertise about offering my services now, even if I become a millionaire. The way I see it is that no matter how much faith you have in a person, it's better if the other person does it alone.

So I think I'm safe to turn this site into also a place where I can blog about my journey into becoming a professional trader.  If I make so much money and the other person wants me to do it later on, I'm still going to decline because I'm a strong believer of individual effort. If the person doesn't have interest for learning it and is too afraid of losing money and risking it then there's really a reason why God placed that person in this world, so becoming an investor wouldn't be one of them.