Thursday, October 2, 2014

Trading Results

For now, I'm just using the My Portfolios on Investing.com to make my trades. I'm running trades with a thing called binary options. What I am pretty much looking for is just 15 minutes, Hourly, and Daily to all indicate a strong sell or strong buy and then I'm entering the trade by picking the last time of the same day. Basically, I'm just doing this whenever I feel like it. Today, I was able to get 16 strong signals and entered them all while investing $25 on each trade. I'm not really trying to blow my money, but just testing the waters. I have about $2,000 to play with right now and another $3500 on another. The first one is where I am just doing whatever seems to make sense and to experiment my ideas and strategies, while the other one is something I'm protecting. They are both loaded with real money as well!

I'm not sure how the results are going to pan out, but this is just my starting strategy and it isn't perfect, but I'm trying to profit on the long run. I also have a Forex demo account where I can load up some charts for stocks and to do a little analysis while using my favorite indicators. The first broker where I have $2,000 has a very laggy interface and I don't really like their service too much. They pretty much ignore your withdrawal requests, so I pretty much lost about $5000 with them. I would recommend looking up on the reviews with brokers, if you are interested in playing this risky game!

I'm really desensitized about blowing my money from doing investments if something goes wrong, but at the same time I'm trying to make a living off of this, so I'm motivated to work hard and try to make profit while earning a comfortable life. I'm mainly trying to do this all on my own, while investing in learning material that I have faith will deliver. It's all just a matter of putting it all together and picking a decent style. Keep in mind though that 95% of people lose money in this trade, so that's why I'm only risking money that I can afford to lose and doing it in small increments.