Monday, October 6, 2014

Just Committing Myself

I'm really thinking of how I have emotional problems that I keep to myself and try not show it to others. I guess I can make writing on this blog a priority then because I'm finding that my own honest input is helping me a great deal. It's like having a conversation with someone in a way for me. I can just let out what needs to be said, while no one really notices. 

I really want to remain G-rated and maybe I'll flirt around with PG related material too sometimes, but I suppose it's still good. Maybe, TV isn't so much of a big deal to me anymore. Maybe a lot of things are just extra fun things a hard-working individual should just enjoy when they can make the time for it. 

I think I've been all about escaping my own worn-out reality while knowing what my actually priorities should be at the time. It's like being a coward from going to the actual battlefield and staying to mettle with other distractions.