Monday, October 6, 2014

What I Plan To Do

I'm going to try to get a car wash today. I wasted my time in the morning, but now I developed a super load of confidence and energy from what I intended to do in my wasteful activity. It's like when I was a kid, I needed to play Mario Bros and pass it to feel like I was on top of the world. I don't feel that way anymore from video games, of course, but maybe I'm still fibbing for a 31 year old.

My Magic the Gathering deck got whooped again by my young 20 year old buddy. It really ticks me off a little, but I'm going to put it aside and focus on my priorities for now. Maybe after I have everything in order again, I'll balance it out with some fun in ending my small frustrations with my game deck. I'm going to just go on vacation with that for now.

I'm looking to work out on a daily basis now, even if I'm still a little sore. I might just slow it down a notch then while I'm writhing in pain. I just want to perform at a consistent and strong athletic level, but I know it's going to take time for me to double my strength with the hard preparations of healthy meals, too.

So with my trading thing that I'm executing, I'm not going to rely on anything but myself now and all the free tools that I have put together. I'm going to just do what I think makes sense and keep adjusting from there, until I have something profitable going. I don't care about people saying they can make better money than me or do it faster; I just want to make this my own thing. I'm not into that and digging that anymore. I want full control over my own money, and I am willing to put in the time.

Maybe, people in general might not be too smart or too concerned to get into investing. I don't see how working a few extra hours during the week to become an expert at making money while sleeping is something a person would want to refuse, but I guess then they were just not born to have a strong interest in investing like I was. If I become successful though, I will share my knowledge but I'm not going to work for someone investing in me because I believe very heavily in working independently with your own money as an investor, in order to keep a successful living.