Thursday, October 2, 2014

Maybe Down About 23 Posts

So it looks like I'm down about 23 more posts to get to my one a day average now. I guess this is what happens when you procrastinate. You just end up wasting a heck of a lot of time to try to catch up and to have make sacrifices with your values. I think procrastinating in a way is really bad and sort of a compulsive disorder because you are repetitiously doing other stuff that don't matter compared to what you know should be ideally taken cared of.

So basically I met this beautiful American lady who is a year older than me and is a nurse at a wealthy city. She's a very loving type person and has been sending me some love messages which I really enjoy reading. I met her online while just messing around with looking at people's ads. It's not really a paid dating site or anything. I thought it would be better to look for something free rather than get the visual advantages of a dating site. What I'm feeling is that if it doesn't work out, I'm a free man. I'm only going by gut feeling here, even though I could be wrong, but I decided to believe her intentions and help her out by sending money to some agent for buying her plane ticket. If it's a scam, then I'm a free man anyway. I still have money, so I know what my intentions were for anyway and I think that's what counts the most and it's all a learning experience. As long as I'm making reasonable attempts without going bankrupt.

Honestly, if I was back on a dating site, I would try to work out and work really hard at earning lots of money to just have all the confidence I need. It would then be all about meeting the right person who fits my personality. I honestly don't care that much about a woman's appearance now. I would probably rate it a 4 out of 10 for importance. Like, I think it would be really hard for me to want to be with a really huge lady for the rest of my life, considering how it would tick me off with her not being able to go for long walks or something like that. Having a nice body and some sense of style really is good too, but the person is the most important. Even the hottest girls occasionally don't look perfect to me if I'm not in the mood, so I would rather go for falling in love with the person.