Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trading Result

I ended up trading the USD/CAD pair and lost again on the amount of $25. I did a little extra analyzing and missed it by just a hair this time. Last time, I was way off the mark with the market. It seems like with the analysis I've been doing and the time I've been trading, if I would just reverse the direction of how I originally planned to trade, then I would be doing really well. I'm not ready to do that blindly, and I would like to find out the reasons why it seems that way for me.

Using the Fibonacci pivot numbers have been useful today, so I'm now blending in price levels along with the technical indicators that I am using. After two days, I'm just averaging one trade of $25. Win or lose, I'm not concerned about losing that much each trade right now. All I care about is finding a way to be a consistent winner. Once I have that going, I will be on my way to trading money on my own.

I think in order to be a little more effective, I'm going to have to trade at least a couple hours before 1:00 pm PST, which seems to be the cut-off time for me with most stocks. Maybe I could try trading at night too and get back to this time, another day. I'll just keep what happened with my results noted mentally. It seems to be a lot easier to remember my bad trades from trading with real money, so I guess it forces me to work harder on my own so I wouldn't lose that often.