Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Did One Thing Today

On top of being at work and trying to study very hard to become better at my job, it's been progressing along and getting better because I've been trying it on my own and then asking for some instruction. I have an interest in this field I am in and think it's fun, so that's probably what's motivating me to stay in on this job and get really good at it.

I did say that I needed to get a car wash. I even stated that I was going to take a break from playing Magic: The Gathering, but I ended up not doing so. I managed to only get a car wash today and had a decent lunch, where I ended up getting it for free because I spotted a boiled lady bug in my soup. It saved me $10 plus a tip, which is not bad.

I'm trying to find room to read my Bible. When I'm driving to work, I have the radio on a Bible teaching station, and I'm trying to pay attention to it. My mind is wandering off into the same direction on a daily basis. I'm just getting carried away and then cracking myself up. I really need to continue pursuing after the Father in heaven by taking time to study my Bible and to meditate on His Word. Even when times are rough, I'm still encouraged about the thought of being in the presence of God.