Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Guess This Is Good

No matter what others think, I guess if it's not getting me in trouble with the law and making me happy then that's good. The NBA's best player at the moment, Lebron James has some haters as well, but he is well-known to be a great basketball player. I mean who really wouldn't want him on their team if they could have him for any price?

We can go around judging and criticizing others, but when you perform really well at something, no one can really say anything back to you. Just being nice is what I actually like doing now because it brings me laughter underneath. I need to make fun of others who make me angry from having started something nonsensical with me. I need to laugh at those problematic individuals by being upfront with them, so I can maintain a sense of personal well-being.

What if that wasn't at my disposal, then would I survive still? The answer is, probably so, but I would be suffering massively with bouts of a little depression but a whole lot of anger! I think the common thing is to really just withdraw yourself from the world and not make yourself any common target of negative attention.

Well, I guess it's good then that I have a few good buddies to hang out with often and to just mess around with to have good laughs. Even if the number is small, the quality is good, so I can be happy with that.