Monday, October 20, 2014

Focusing On Priorities First

I think by having a simple plan to go by like that Reminder app from my iPhone, I actually got a lot of things done that I can feel happy over. I really enjoyed doing that, so I'm going to try to keep it going on a daily basis during the week. It's pretty much my own M-F schedule, but my weekends are always subject to change.

Looks like my intelligence capacity is starting to be more welcoming to accepting more knowledge and new experiences! What I mean by this is that I'm having an easier time reading material, whereas before I used to hate sitting there and reading a book. I think I may have the motivation and skills needed now to practically ace some difficult college courses, if I decided to go back. Obviously, I'm not going to because I don't need it anymore. I'm about making money on my own now, so I don't need some degree to show that I can stick to it because I already proved that to myself with a Computer Science and mathematics college degree!