Sunday, October 26, 2014

Working Harder

My mind is definitely at a lot of different places and gets very distracted often. I don't really like this mentality, so I'm going to try to do something about it. I don't really want to shut down on the weekends like one of my closest buddies does.

There are really a wealth of stuff to do with open groups and possibly in a 100-mile radius if you live in a privileged country. Just because a small group of weirdos turned passive aggressive with me and kicked me out of their group while being strange like that, it doesn't mean I should carry a grudge or a small piece of anger towards them still to this day. It was an extremely annoying experience because I don't believe in cutting off people like that, no matter how bad I felt they were being to me. I'm just different like that.

Am I fully cured now with the thoughts of still getting mad and crazy at them? With my intended actions of being violent, quite possibly! I don't want to be so honest because I want to still mess with them, but I'll be honest just because it works on my end really well. I hope they never try to take away my life or something from nothing so serious like that, but I just can't go after my own violent inclinations at them from being infuriated. It's because I know it's wrong to do and just fully don't believe in being that type of person.