Monday, October 6, 2014

Trying To Learn At Work

I'm studying right now how to view engineering blue prints. It's quite flustering because there's those confusing views you have to learn and get used to. Nonetheless, it's helped me appreciate the intricacies and preciseness of machining airplane parts. I really like the opportunity that I'm part of and not very many get to enjoy the luxuries that come from playing a role that impacts the world at a huge scale! We're talking world economies and big clients that are making important and large-scale contributions to this society.

I'm just trying to take a small break right now. One of the issues that I'm facing is that my funny distractions keep me from focusing on my priorities. I notice this could become a problem at making me a grand scale of money. Anyhow, this pretty woman posted a hot photo of herself and made a very funny comment in my opinion. She's okay I suppose appearance wise. I'm not really rating appearances of women as a huge deal anymore. I'm just satisfied if it works, no need to worry so much about it!

Anyway, my loser best friend has this issue with her posting those types of photos and calls them scandalous! He got into a conflict with her and has had a hard time letting go of his frustration, even though he tries to downplay it. It gets really irritating even though it's funny right now.

I need to continue to be consistent at working at my priorities. When I'm concentrated like this and put on my game face, it seems to attract more professionalism and friendliness from others. I guess it's a great quality to keep then! Sometimes, I look like I'm lost in the woods and it makes some jumpy people and maybe an occasional Butthead get on my case over it.

It's actually great advice- placing self-awareness and self-duty of getting priorities done all from a natural perspective. Being born a little smart and sort of nice, I think it makes sense for me to progress like this.