Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One Area of Kryptonite

Superman's greatest physical weakness is always going to be kyrptonite, a fictional material from Superman's home of Kyrpton. I have one and I'm working at becoming more immune to it.

Okay, I might suffer from a few of them. I'm going to just try to stay nice even if a few others want to be passive aggressive with me. Even though I'm suffering and having a hard time with my emotions, I'm going to just live through them and go after what I think would make me happy and not try to make the same mistakes again. I might have a form of obsessive compulsive disorder in that I'll just keep doing the same thing because I feel emotionally reinforced to do something over again.

Maybe I should just go for doing the more sacrificial one, but take the opportunity for doing something that matters to me. I'm really considering on going to see a psychologist or something, but every time I think that, my mental symptom just gets up and walks away. Well, using humor has helped me a lot and kept me in wanting to stay healthy and nice with others.