Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Want the Confidence

I look at my abs and picture what I saw earlier today stamped onto my abdominal area: "Insert abs here". I would like to get those chocolate looking muscles defined and shaped really well. I'm bad at taking photos because I'm not really that genuine at it. I think I'm ugly! Oh well, maybe if I get six-pack abs then I will have a genuine smile on my face for all the days that I still have it.

I'm not going to cheat for it because that's just being too naughty and trying to play god or something bad like that. I don't want to die really fast like having sold my soul to the devil. I'm going to try to motivate myself again and again even though it feels like my strong negative emotions are taking over for me. Even though I feel like being lazy and depressed and then do nothing but watch boring television on the couch. I don't really learn much from watching T.V., even those educational shows too. I don't really remember what they said, so I guess I shouldn't really be a T.V. person. However, I do remember Sesame Street as a kid. I still remember Elmo mispronouncing a word while trying to learn Spanish- it made the Hispanic guy crack up underneath so bad!