Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dealing With People

The people I focus the most on are the ones I feel most bothered by sometimes. For the most part, I like the honky dory feeling of getting along with people and just hanging out even if they are a little weird or rough around the edges.

My intentions with those passive aggressive people might be a waste of time. What I'm thinking about might be wrong. I'm thinking that I should stay nice and leave them alone. How is that even wrong? It's not, in fact, I'm just joking about it. Actually, I think it's funny being nice which took a while to figure out for me.

Taking it further and then putting in the long hours like getting unpaid for doing overtime or from running a home business! There's really no work being rewarded in the end. It's like trying to pass a video game that turned into a nightmare. There's really no value in the end, except for the annoying feeling that will never go away. Therefore, it's not something to get caught up over if they don't want you part of their life.

I'm a smart man and I realize it while not being that bad looking for a short male who doesn't even look short to begin with! It was even confirmed by a female who went nuts with me because she can't stand me as a person. What I'm seeing is that if I spend all of that time and make it valuable to the best of my ability, all I'm really getting is approval. Is it really worth that much time for me to focus in those areas with a person gone rouge? Why not just cut the time short and make fun of them and laugh and then move on, while flexing my brain muscles and showing off how much of a better person I am both internally and outwardly, while making them feel like I proved it already?

 Adding up all of that time and stress like a job that won't end up with you getting paid and taking a toll on your body, is it really worth it even though you are still going to be mad and never fully satisfied? I have a feeling that the end is about getting something selfish out of it, and I know it's wrong so I'm going to back away. I'll work out my emotional problems, but I'm a smart guy when it comes to making personal decisions.