Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Not Really Hurting

What is neat is that I'm starting to actually not care about marrying a non-Korean lady. My parents and family have been all up in my face about how I need to settle down with a Korean girl. I can see that plenty of Korean girls are actually pretty, don't get me wrong, but still I'm not really needing to be picky because there are pretty girls in other races too!

Okay, being pretty isn't my number one priority for me so I'm not going to make that an absolute requirement for my life partner. I guess that settles the issue then in finding a nice soul mate. There are plenty out there who have great personalities but overlooked because some male clown thinks she isn't good-looking enough. It's probably a mark of insecurity or something, if a guy is like that. I'll be happy to snag one of those nice women for my own wife!