Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Weighing In Investments

I think I'm going to be putting in some money sooner or later into doing Forex trading again. I'm currently doing what's called binary options and it seems to be a bit too risky because it's like at most 75% profit out of an investment. When looking at a risk to reward ration that's .75 to 1 which means you have to win more than 50% of the time to break even and that's not fun at all and can become stressful.

 I've lost a lot of money from doing binary options; I think it's almost up to $8000 now. Anyhow, I seem to still manage to have a bank account filled with enough cash for my other expenses. I'm probably ahead two paychecks right now for my wealth after taking care of some bills. I'm not going to invest any more into binary options now. The cool part about it all is that I don't really feel bad about having lost that much. It was an investment decision that I made, and I still have a job that's creating a decent cash flow for me. It was pretty much my attempt at breaking off into getting rich.

As always, if I feel like it and remember to, I will detail some of my trades in an honest manner. I'll probably confuse a lot of people and scare even more readers who might want to laugh at my stupid mistakes and crazy assumptions, but it's all a learning process for me. Overall, I've learned that becoming an investor is really my dream job because it will afford me the freedom to do other things besides being crammed at an office while conducting business. I want to explore and be romantic with my future wife while I'm still young enough. I don't want to just settle into an ordinary routine and have kids who could become a little rebellious like I am.