Saturday, October 25, 2014

Backup Plan

Yeah, whenever I get the itch to play card games or watch T.V. while I'm stressed out, I'm going to just try to stay focused still and take it more easy. I'm going to work at developing a stronger mind and more physical body. It's amazing with the type of person that I am and what I am so capable of doing, even when I'm crazy with mixed emotions running through my head.

I figure that I would be very competitive in the field of network engineering. I am a well-trained programmer from that being my background. I can pick up on other programming languages quite easily too, along with the fact that when they have visual interfaces with the mouse click and drag features, it makes life so much more easier. I didn't have that luxury while I was in school, while programming only a simple text file and then compiling it while fixing errors. It was so annoying when my programs didn't work, but I never gave up and it was like the greatest feeling in the world, when I finally got it up and working.

The reason why I don't want to be a programmer is because it feels like a hassle with all that stress of having to look over code and sort it out to make the software run efficiently. It's just time consuming and stressful- not enough down time! I like the idea of relaxing more as a network engineer. I can pick up on the concepts that the computer uses because it's interesting enough for me to make a passionate career out of it.