Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spiritual Things Over Fleshly Desires

This concept is really a faith-based idea, which is based on from what I know to be the Bible. I was accused of by someone a little out there that I bring a bad name to the Christians and to my workplace. I told the person that she can report me to those specific institutions, and they would be glad to take in her complaints.

I don't know why it doesn't really get to me and make me so mad. I mean I want to become like that but I was filled with this guilt about doing crazy and stupid stuff. I want to conquer those ungodly desires and communicate in a very satisfying manner. That's why I chose to make fun of her and laugh about all her flaws. She followed suit and fired some nasty jokes back at me, but I'm still laughing at some of the comments she wrote back to me. I ended up backing off because it got a little too out of hand, and she got me thinking how gross it would be if I had to make a baby with her.