Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Minimizing Wasting Time

I think writing on this blog has been exceptionally healthy for me because it's helped me to figure out the type of person I am. It must be some type of behavior that promotes self-awareness. Having a small reading audience of probably like up to ten people at a time doesn't really bother me that much. I don't think I ever want to let this thing get over my head, but my closest buddy will take any form of satisfaction to feel good about himself all day and any day.

My buddy and I have been spending a whole lot of time together on the weekends, and it's starting to wear me down a bit. He's basically talking about stuff that he hasn't really gotten past since his high school days. I think it's making him look like a more sluggish individual. I've been really irritated by a lot of his comments, and I've been just giving my honest feedback with him most of the time. He doesn't seem to mind those opinions though, and he's open to giving it back to me as well. He'll tell me how my writing is really boring on this site. I try to make it exciting still to this day because it gives me motivation to try harder.

I don't think hanging out with a guy who professes himself to be a natural loner and wants to be in a relationship with the most innocent and beautiful woman, while treating her like a goddess is going to help my cause so much. He's a little critical of others and considers himself to be better than others and very deserving of reaching some goals, although he's miserable from not obtaining them yet. It really seems like he might be better off keeping to himself, so I'm thinking about distancing myself a little more from him now. He'll call me because he gets lonely and wants company sometimes.