Monday, September 29, 2014

Writing It Down And Doing It

I'm not really satisfied with how I keep forgetting to do some things from getting carried away with like watching T.V. and playing card games on my computer online with random folks. I'm going to try to limit those activities and focus on my own personal growth. I guess having a really pretty girlfriend who is sweet too would be nice, but I'm starting to view physical beauty even in females who might not be that appealing to others.

Two of my buddies were talking to me and one of them said he wouldn't care if the hot girl he dated was very bad to him; he would let her walk all over him, and he would do almost anything for her. I was like he's still being dumb and never got over his issues, and it irritated me so much. Another buddy mentioned that his one date he found on eHarmony.com had some weight issue; that's all he ever mentioned. Wow, he's a good friend and really nice to hang out with, but man, all he can talk about with getting girls is just how pretty he wants them to be. I just don't see it like this. I too was worried about my girlfriend turning out pretty ugly but she's actually not! I'm pretty happy and okay to know that she's taller than me too now. I'm a little more secure about myself now and not going to mind mad-dogging the people who make height jokes about me!