Monday, September 22, 2014

More Dauntless

I'm not really that intimidated with the thought of getting a restraining order from anyone now. It's the worst thing anyone could do to me to make me feel bad, but now I realize I don't care and that it's not that bad. I would get a chance to talk and make fun of the person in court for like one or two minutes and then the judge would cut me off while I'm laughing so hard in front of them.

It would constitute to having done my homework of preparing what to say so I would feel proud of myself for the next amount of time, I'm not supposed to talk to them. What I learned a secret from getting one from that stupid girl is if you totally break contact with the person and they have no knowledge of where you live now, then it becomes irrelevant to the court of extending the restraining order. I learned this from being lucky and not showing up at the court hearing. This may sound contradictory but it isn't; I wasn't lucky from not showing up at court with the first hearing because it was a dude who I really wanted to be stuck in a competitive boxing match with. I would knock him out really fast after cheating. Honestly, I wouldn't care about being held back!

This is all too common with angry women, but maybe an abused woman would get her way because of strong criminal evidence on the man.