Friday, September 19, 2014

Might As Well Let Out My Problems

I read that the Asian culture, especially for a well-developed Asian country like South Korea, are now developing a suicidal mentality. That is pretty crazy because I thought it belonged only in Japan. The Japanese and Koreans haven't had too much of a loving history, where Japan was the aggressor thanks to the council of their Emperor trying to colonize a smaller and weaker country. Grrr, I feel it too! When the Koreans whoop the Japanese at sports like in the Olympics, it feels good and never gets old.

The Koreans have a history that pretty much sucked because they fought against each other and tried to have control of their smaller than average territory. Anyhow, how they have managed to fight back and now even have like an evil twin from the north, it's just amazing where it has led up too. I looked at the Korean Airlines on a map and it just skips right past North Korea and takes you to China that borders there.

I even saw this exciting show called the Deadliest Warrior, and they featured North Korea versus the U.S. Army Rangers. Being an American show, they gave a 2% edge to the Rangers and this was going to be a fight on the North Korean's turf. Looks like with their nuclear bombs, they might actually be somebody to be concerned about. They even had this blackmail thing going on with threatening to use nukes if they didn't get paid or any supplies. Anyhow, China responded by saying that the both countries are acting like silly brothers and should stop fighting one another.

Being Korean American, if I show up in South Korea I could be drafted into their army because I am of age. That's really nice to know!