Monday, September 1, 2014

Interesting Time To Post

I'm posting like at 1:30 in the morning. Well, it's Labor's Day so I guess it's okay to be up this late doing nothing! I'm finding that people don't really appreciate jokes that much as they do with people who are just associated with success or beauty. I guess those are the qualities that attract people more than just being funny and interestingly different.

I was told by a buddy of mine that I don't really follow the pack too often and it's true, I don't. Seriously, now I'm taking the approach of solving the problem and not anything else. Oh yeah, I need to wash my car. Man, I'm getting so ignorant because my mind is feeling so stoic now. It's like I don't really have that much emotional attachment to things anymore that I could really do something boring for the rest of my life, like working at a company that makes me the big bucks!

I still get a emotional buzz from communicating with my girlfriend right now. Yeah, I think I can say for reals that I do have a girlfriend or another significant other. We're dealing with a distant relationship right now but we do communicate via writing. Go figure, a man who used to have some anger issues, told me that my writing sucks and it's going to get me nowhere in life and that I should stop it. I think he was approaching it from the wrong angle. He was just mad because he wasn't able to control me and he felt that he was so right. Without the need of tackling him to the floor and screaming at his face and then apologizing and then repeating the process over again repetitively, I think the solution is to really reveal where he's being faulty and laugh about it underneath while showing some genuine sympathy of how he's going through a hard time and just be upfront about things.