Friday, September 19, 2014

An Inconvenient Truth

I guess I get mad sometimes and very selfish because I just want to be a person who just has to let out some steam. I've learned even in my selfish moments how to channel the energy in a way to not get overly aggressive with friends and strangers I don't know. With people who have been giving me problems, I don't really feel the need to bother them. Of course, they are going to be complaining up a storm over silly stuff like not wanting to put me on Facebook and unblocking me again of all things. Oh my gosh!

I actually had a related restraining order from a stupid girl because of that. She looks like a twig and is so annoying! She was like do this and this or face her wraith of a restraining order! I didn't believe her so that was my funny mistake. I was really butt hurt for a long time, until I realized that she couldn't get it extended. The judge was like "Denied!" and panned his mallet in court. I wasn't there at the hearing of course, but that's how I imagine it. It was the maximum three year sentence. All I had to do was never make contact with her- fair enough, it was easy! I thought she was so lame and now I'm like messaging her again to put another one on me. She's been ignoring my messages these days and she's sort of looking like a loser in her own social circle.

She's like one of those thin girls who you want to say is hot but just isn't! Man, I can't believe a stupid girl like her got a Master's degree in clinical psychology of all things. She is so dumb and gosh, I don't even care if she wants to go for a restraining order that lasts a 100 years! I'm going to try my best to make fun of her and laugh and give it a performance that will be worth like 10 years all in front of the judge and the court audience, if she wants to go for another 3 years of a restraining order. She's like "I don't wanna talk about it" in her nagging voice! Well, she's going to have to talk about it in court or just be sitting there all angry while I give my five minute sermon about how she's a moron.