Sunday, September 7, 2014

Living With Getting Rich and Healthy In Mind

I'm actually starting to become very lenient with spending my money now. It's not really crossing my mind so much in giving to others as well. Maybe, it's just because I felt like I had a really hard time while in college from not having the money to do things that would be cool. I grew up in a working class family where my mom denied buying me some things I really wanted as a child. Pouting didn't work and then after my mom lectured me on it like an annoying person, it made me stop asking for things.

I basically suffered all those years with not having stuff to do and from having been through it, I'm actually glad that I had the experience and can make peace with it. Surely, I was selfish and know that others out there are the same as well. I have my limits even though my threshold of keeping things together is pretty high these days. One of the signs that I see for myself is that I don't use curse words in front of others! I think others no matter how much of a jerk they are being with me keep me at a level of stability.

I had some trouble with people in the past and I'm glad those experiences helped me shape up into the better person I am today.