Friday, September 26, 2014

Okay, Gotta Just Breathe

So that stupid man got his way with a less-than good quality lady. Okay, I can live with that. The girl he dated next wasn't all that but it looks like she had some decency and sort of liked me still as a friend. She has some image issues from looking a little off, but she gets it better than me. She broke up with the guy after I told her he was once married. That was revenge for the stupid guy putting a restraining order on me!

He's like all dazed and confused around me now. He had the nerve to show up to parties I was at, while I wanted to pop him all over his body. Okay, now after making him of fun now I feel better about making up with him. He's probably like no way and to get away from him. I would be like go ahead and go for another restraining order that he failed to get extended!

He would probably just smile it off and turn around and then feel moody again about his life feeling so rotten. He's literally the jerk in what's called the jerk circle. It's where people just get lazy and start talking about gossip and start whispering, "Hey, don't let that guy know I know that he..." I was once his friend, but not anymore. I can handle being his friend again though, but I might really have aggressive periods of just making fun of him.