Monday, September 1, 2014

I Want To Get A Six Pac

Nowadays, I figure that if I'm going to end up with a killer body, there's two ways to go about it: get surgery or do it the traditional hard way through proper nutrition and diet, exercise, and rest. I wouldn't feel right about getting surgery because I might still be carrying some unhealthy habits afterwards. The traditional way seems to be the best because of the discipline that it requires and how that could carry over with other intense activities.

I'm starting to think that maybe there is a way around a lot of my issues. One of my reasons for wanting to get a 6-PAC on my abs, not a six-pack of beer, is that it looks like I finally have a legitimate girlfriend! She's about four inches taller than me- so I'm going to try to stretch out my bones a little more and see if I could tone that down to just two inches.

Hey, if a short guy like me could do it then not everybody can do it because I sort of have an intelligent mind. I think intelligence mixed with a little bit of charismatic strength while any size will do the trick. There was this one actor who stood only three feet tall and he's married to a beautiful woman! Man, that's really standing up to the plate and getting it done.

Okay, so height doesn't matter and it feels that way only if I'm in a happy mood. I have some buddies making fun of my height which is hilarious. It's all good, and I don't really care now. I think some people still have like a short height phobia or just feel weird about being in a relationship with one because it's just plain different and others might give off this influence of how you have to follow the pack. For some reason, tallness does have this innate sense of attractiveness and emotional sense of security. What it really comes down to in the long run is really the quality of the person's heart, not their sensual body parts!